Please join us for a casual breakfast, socializing, and a brief highlight of our activities for next year. This event, open to all, will be held on Saturday, June 23 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. in Fellowship Hall at UUCR.
The Membership Team wholeheartedly supports visitors, friends and members through a variety of activities, many needing only a small time commitment. If any one of our activities sounds interesting to you, then please join us to find out more! Your level of participation is dictated by your availability.
Our goal is to gather a team of people to represent the uniqueness of UUCR to help in any of the following areas:
- Welcome others by occasionally staffing the welcome table (less than once per month).
- Celebrate New Members by assisting with induction and refreshments on New Member Sundays.
- Greet participants and arrange refreshments at the start of UU Basics classes.
- Help us create an Ambassador Program to continue building & maintaining a welcoming, inclusive and dynamic community.
- Help determine congregant engagement in and satisfaction with our UUCR community.
- Organize a few fellowship activities, possibly a brown bag lunch, a potluck, a book reading, etc. (in coordination with other teams).